A Dog Photo Contest to Kick Off the 2018 School Year!
Join in our second annual Dogs Love U class of 2018 photo contest with a Dogs Love U Long-Sleeve T-Shirt and Dogs Love U Baseball Cap as the prize!
Update: Our 2018 Dogs Love U photo contest has ended. However, you can see all the adorable dogs who entered here:
Who will be part of the DOGS LOVE U class of 2018? Which cute pups photos will be part of the DOGS LOVE U class photo? We’d love to have you! Enter your dog’s photo in our second annual dog photo contest for your chance to win!
What is Dogs Love U?
If you’re visiting Happy-Go-Doodle for the first time, welcome! We’re happy you’re here! Dogs Love U is Happy-Go-Doodle Chloe’s fictitious university for dogs, our collegiate-themed blogging series, and Chloe’s mantra. Our dogs are family and they will miss their hooman siblings who are heading back to school or off to college. But send-offs deserve a special reminder from our furry friends: Dogs Love U and they have since furever!
We had so many dogs and their pawrents visit our blog and enter our 2017 DOGS LOVE U photo contest last year that we decided to “keep the tails wagging” and make our DOGS LOVE U blog series and photo contest an annual event. It’s a lighthearted way to celebrate our doggos who may be missing their human siblings as they’re heading back to school!
For more smile-bringing DOGS LOVE U fun (and some free printables too), check out these stories:
Why are you having a dog photo contest?
Happy-Go-Doodle Chloe’s always sniffing out new adventures and looking for more ways to bring more smiles to your day. A photo contest is a fun way to bring together many of the dogs who love us so much! It’s like being part of the Dogs Love U class of 2018 school photo.
How do I enter?
Email one photo that you have taken of your dog(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your dog’s first name and a short description of what you think his or her favorite subject would be at dog school.
What are the dates of the photo contest?
The contest begins now and ends at 11:59 pm CT on September 16, 2018. There’s no purchase necessary.Enter Happy-Go-Doodle's 2nd Annual Dogs Love U Dog Photo Contest! Ends 9/16/18! 18+ US only Click To Tweet
Where may my photo appear?
By entering, you agree that we can post your photo on Happy-Go-Doodle’s blog, social media accounts, and along with any news or promotion about the contest. By entering, you are giving us permission to use your photo both now and in the future.
How will the winner be chosen?
Photos will be judged by our judges based on the following:
- smile-o-meter (brings a smile to the judges’ faces)
- connects with the Dogs Love U school or collegiate theme
- follows the contest rules
- reflects your dog’s natural personality (no photoshopping or adding graphic elements to photos)
- photo color, quality, family-friendliness* and clarity.
What’s the subject matter of the photo?
Your photo should feature a smile-bringing pic of your dog(s) and relate to the DOGS LOVE U school theme!
Who can participate?
The contest is open to US residents only, ages 18 and over. One submission per household. The photo must be yours. Family members of Happy-Go-Doodle are not eligible to win the prize.
How will the winner be announced?
The prize winner and runners-up will be announced on our blog (HappyGoDoodle.com) during the week of September 16, 2018.
How will the winner be informed?
The one (1) prize winner will be informed via email and will have 24 hours to respond to accept the prize. The prize will be shipped to the winner via the mail. (Prize winners must provide a mailing address so that the prize can be shipped to the winner via the mail.)
What do I have a chance of winning?
- ONE (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) Dogs Love You long-sleeved T-shirt and hat set designed by Happy-Go-Doodle Chloe’s hooman. (Long-Sleeve T-shirt sizes: small, medium, large, extra large. Hat: one size fits most.) Plus, the grand prize winning photo will be featured in a DOGS LOVE U blog post.
- TWENTY runners-up will have their dog’s photo posted in a Dogs Love U Class of 2018 blog post on HappyGoDoodle.com. (Based on the number of entries, we reserve the right to add or subtract the final number of runners-up in the blog post.)
- EVERYONE who enters and follows the contest rules will have his or her dog’s name included as part of the second annual official Dogs Love U Class of 2018.
What else do I need to know about the dog photo contest?
- We’re all furry, family-friendliness here at Dogs Love U. If we were a movie we’d be G rated, so we reserve the right to expel any entries that aren’t rated G for good…or good-humored…or great fun.
- Also, this contest is not administered by or associated with any social media used throughout the contest.
Can I see the 2017 Dog’s Love U class photos?
Sure! Check out the 2017 Dogs Love U photo contest blog post, These Dogs Love U | Dogs Love U Photo Contest Winners Announced.
Who will be the rebarkable dogs of the class of 2018 at DOGS LOVE U?
Follow along with Happy-Go-Doodle to find out!
Thank you for visiting Happy-Go-Doodle and joining us on a Dogs Love U back-to-school blogging series! If you love dogs as much as we do, you’ll enjoy these other dog stories: