Fun birthday quotes & quips from a ridiculously happy birthday dog
Birthday Quotes & Cuteness From One Very Happy Birthday Dog
The classics: Tried-and-true happy birthday messages for dogs and dog lovers
- Happy birthday to my furry best friend.
- Happy birthday and furry more!
- Happy birthday from the whole pack!
- Happy Bark Day!
- Have a doggone happy day!
- WHAAAT?!? It’s somebody’s birthday!
7. “YOU REMEMBERED…GASP!”
8. I was going to fetch you a gift. But then I said, “Of, fur-get about it!”
9. Hope your birthday is just like you. Paw-some!
10. You and your dog have to be apart on your birthday? That’s RUFF!
11. Dogs make birthdays wonder-fur!
12. Dogs put more yappy in our happy!
Thanks for stopping by, sharing in our happy birthday adventures, and enjoying some birthday quotes from one very happy dog! And if it’s your special day (and even it’s not), kiddoodle Chloe sends slobbery kisses. We’re glad we could share a smile, a wag, and a WOOF with you!
The inspiration behind these birthday messages
For Chloe’s fourth birthday, our family decided to celebrate her day in meaningful ways that our little fluffy Muppet dog would love, appreciate, and understand.
So we skipped the party hats and opted for an adventure that included her favorite things: walks in the park, endless games of fetch, plenty of outdoor time, and lots of belly scratches and ear rubs. (For ideas on how to turn adventures like these into a gift experience for the dog lover or dog mom, check out Best Gifts for Dog Moms: Gifts for Outdoorsy Girls.)
From the look on our kiddoodle’s smiley face and by the number of slobbery licks she shared, we’re pretty sure that we’d said “Happy Birthday!” to her in a way that she appreciated and loved. Our day inspired this post.
What’s your favorite birthday saying for dogs?
We’d love to hear. Please comment below.
If you’d like to add a little more happiness to your day, please check out Happy-Go-Doodle’s other stories…
Doodle kisses and tail wags!